einen blog

Friday, October 20, 2006

Tuesdays..knitting and voting

knitting in a bar is strangely seductive, even to the europeans. First they wanted to learn how to knit because "it will be too embarassing to learn to knit in a bar"....so, tuesday night found me teaching knitting basics, resulting in some fine non-absorbant, heat-conducting, not-square knitted objects. Pictures from the evening and the objects can be found here. I also got my absentee ballot in the mail on tuesday and immediately filled it out and put it in the mail so that I voted on the election day of the week even if not voting on election day...



Aren't I patriotic doing my civic duty? Now I will completely negate that sentiment by admitting that the only ballot initiative I had any clue about was the oil tax and only because its being covered extensively by the international press.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home