einen blog

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Number 10, New Point, better than McDonalds

One of the things I miss the most about California is the mexican food, and specifically burritoes. The closest we have here are Doner Kebabs, sold at the multitude of kebab stands dotted acors Zurich. But, by far the best are those served at New Point, a fast food franchise more prevalent than McDonalds or Starbucks.


And I love them so much, I bring my friends there to eat when they visit. Like Ingrid, who I brought to my local New Point at Albisriederplatz.

But, there are lots of other locations,

like this one, in West Zurich in the industrial section of town.


or this one

next to the Post Office

1 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger Ingo said...

Indeed! New Point is way better than McDonald's, I found myself wishing for New Point for weeks afterwards...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home