einen blog

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Number 3, Hair Care at Time Tunnel

One of the most important aspects of finally enjoying living here was finding all of the things that make it feel like home: the store that's open until 11 pm, the bike shop that carries round allen head screws, and, for person with big hair, a stylist that knows how to take care of those large locks.

So, if you walk down the main tourist drag you come to this sign:

which points down this narrow alley:

And there

(note the cool furniture, books, and espresso machine...)

You find my hairdresser, Katja. She's more "famous" for doing hair like this:

But she also does normal. And she speaks english very well, so I don't worry that if I just nod and say "ja, ja", as I normally do if I don't understand what people are saying, I will end up with skunk hair...

2 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger G said...

What's number 2? The suspense is killing me.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Come on already! I'm dying to know what numbers 1 and 2 are!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home