einen blog

Monday, February 18, 2008

the election is already driving me crazy!

There was a time that I longed for the days when I could escape the American election season, mostly because of the constant commercials. But, being in europe for this "event" is weird and carzy. Everyone here wants the inside scoop on what's going to happen. Apparently my NH-MA-NY-CA accent gives me special abilities to communicate with 50 million people about how they're going to vote! But, I understand, they have serious Bush fatigue (don't we all?) and the longing for change (no Obama plug, I swear) is palpable. Anyway, as my former roommates will attest to, I have an addiction. I have to see all the election night results come in live. Girl on the Rocks had to pry the remote out of my fingers and send me to bed during the 2004 elections. And do you know what the time difference is between here and Maryland? even worse, Washington ? Super Tuesday I went to bed at 9 so I could get up at 5:30 to see the California results come in.

Do they have rehab for this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home